We recommend the following to keep your granite looking pristine:
- All of our granite is treated with DryTreat 15-year sealer. This will help reduce the risk of stains.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible, to avoid staining.
- For every day cleaning, use a paper towel or microfiber towel with a granite cleaner. For sanitation cleaning, use a microfiber towel with a low PH antibacterial.
- Never use harsh chemicals or anything abrasive on the surface of your granite.
We recommend the following to keep your Quartz looking pristine:
- Quartz is a non-poroius man made material; therefore, it does not need sealed.
- Clean your Quartz counter with warm-soapy water or a Quartz cleaner.
- Clean up spills as soon as possible to avoid staining.
- Quartz is a heat-resistant product; however, it is still recommended to use hot pads when setting pans on the surface.
- Avoid exposing your Quartz to any harsh chemicals.
- Use a cutting board.
We recommend the following to keep your marble looking pristine:
- All of our marble is treated with DryTreat 15-year sealer. This will help reduce the risk of stains.
- Marble is very porous; therefore, requires protection against scratches, stains and burns. All hot objects should be placed on hot pads, and cutting boards should be used at all times. Clean any spill up immediately.
- Clean your marble with a granite or marble cleaner.
- Avoid exposing your marble to any harsh chemicals.
We recommend the following to keep your solid surface looking pristine:
- Solid surface is a man made product.
- Use hot pads and cutting boards on all solid surfaces.
- Clean up spills right away.
Ask a Creative Countetops representative for any specific care and maintenance.